- Butter the insides of 4 metal pudding moulds, each 250ml and base line each with greaseproof paper.
- Put the butter, sugar, flour, egg, cocoa, baking powder & cinnamon in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Arrange a circle of cherries in the bottom of each of the moulds. Chop the rest up and stir them into your pudding mix. Spoon the mixture evenly between the moulds and level the tops. Loosely cover with foil and place in the slow cooker. Pour boiling water into the pot to come halfway up the sides of the moulds, cover with the lid and cook on high for 2 hours.
- When the puddings are done. Lift them out of the slow cooker and set about making your sauce. Put the white chocolate and cream into a saucepan and heat gently until melted.
- Loosen the edges of the puddings and turn them out onto plates and peel off the greaseproof paper. Pour over the sauce and serve.
Recipe from Hamlyn – 200 Slow Cooker Recipes