- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the peppers, courgettes and garlic and fry for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and stock. Mix the cornflour to a paste with a little water and stir into the pan with the rosemary leaves and some seasoning. Bring to the boil.
- Tip half the vegetable mixture into the Slow Cooker, then add the unrolled piece of pork belly and then cover that with the rest of the vegetable mix. Cover with the lid and cook on high for 7-9 hours until the pork is falling apart.
- To thicken up your sauce a little to serve, ladle some out into a saucepan and boil for 5 minutes to reduce it. Reserve the rest of the liquid to use as a delicious stock another time.
- Cut the pork into 4 pieces and serve with some mash potatoes, ratatouille and sauce.
Recipe from Hamlyn – 200 Slow Cooker Recipes