Excuse me, but did anyone see where January went? Amazingly, it is February already and so I am delighted to open this months Four Seasons Food challenge! And the theme this month is ‘Food from the heart’. This is food you make for those you love, not just for the occasion of Valentines Day, but also, food to comfort, food to make people you love happy. Get involved and let’s warm our hearts and our tummies this month!
Thank you to Louisa from Eat Your Veg who hosted January’s challenge with the theme Virtuous Food. I know she is working on the round up which includes an amazing 59 entries – so she has her work cut out for her! We are delighted so many of you took part.
But enough of being virtuous, January is over so most of us can now relax a bit, perhaps take a glass of wine which we might have denied ourselves and cook food just purely out of love. I can’t wait to see what you clever lot come up with!
The Guidelines To Enter:
- Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
- You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
- Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
- Add your recipe URL to the Linky or email your URL depending on the current month host. Please include the recipe title, the URL, your email address and if emailing, also a photo of the dish.
- Please include a link to Delicieux & Eat Your Veg on each entry.
- Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
- Please Tweet your entries using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr or@Eat_Your_Veg and we will retweet all that we see.
- All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
- The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.
5 thoughts on “Four Seasons Food February Challenge is Now Open!”
Loving the theme, shall be making a few special treats for the kids and adding them!
Thanks Louisa, Happy Valentines to you xx
There are so many beautiful entries already for this month’s challenge!
Oh no, i missed adding my link 🙁
Thanks for prompting me to bake what i did though.
Oh no!! Thats a shame. Next time 🙂
Comments are closed.