Sorry for the slight delay but the first Winter Four Seasons Food is now open! I am delighted to be back hosting this months festive challenge. Louisa has brilliantly been holding the reigns for the last two months to give me a break. The round up for the November challenge can be found here.
But I am really excited to be holding the fort for Christmas. It’s a busy time of year and I know it can be hard to set aside time for blogging but I definitely know that you will be doing lots of cooking and eating!
So, the theme for this month is PARTY FOOD! Anything from canapés, cakes, buffet dishes, foodie gifts, or even the main event itself. And I am delighted to announce a very special prize for this months winning entry from the superb Hotel Chocolat. I have a Christmas Selection box to give away, packed full of their finest Christmas chocolates, a true treat to gorge on! These are some seriously good, indulgent chocolates, perfect for sharing (or not!).
So the usual rules apply. Have a read below and get cooking! I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
The Guidelines To Enter:
- Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
- You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
- Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
- Add your recipe URL to the Linky or email your URL depending on the current month host. Please include the recipe title, the URL, your email address and if emailing, also a photo of the dish.
- Please include a link to Delicieux & Eat Your Veg on each entry.
- Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
- Please Tweet your entries using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr or@Eat_Your_Veg and we will retweet all that we see.
- All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
- The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.
Four Seasons Food Link Up