Spring has most certainly sprung! Fragrant blossom is on the trees, daffodils are in bloom and the Sun is shining a whole happy lot more. April is a good month to start planting things if you have the time and space. Planning what to grow this year in my vegetable patch has been done and seeds have been sewn. Oh to eat straight from the garden again. My mouth is watering just at the thought of all the juicy ripe red tomatoes and the annual joyous courgette glut. Utter vegetable joy.
Which leads me easily into the theme for this months Four Seasons Food which is ‘Celebrate Vegetables!’. That doesn’t mean it has to be vegetarian as such, but let’s make some dishes that really make the most of all the lovely produce out there. We all know we should eat 5 a-day, so this is a great excuse to pack them in and feel fresh and healthy. That’s how Spring makes me feel..
Last months FSF was hosted by Louisa from the aptly named ‘Eat Your Veg’ (no doubt she will have some great entries for April!) and the theme was ‘Something Fishy’. There were loads of really delicious recipes entered, so please stop by and take a look and be inspired.
The Guidelines To Enter:
- Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
- You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
- Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
- Add your recipe URL to the Linky or email your URL depending on the current month host. Please include the recipe title, the URL, your email address and if emailing, also a photo of the dish.
- Please include a link to Delicieux & Eat Your Veg on each entry.
- Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
- Please Tweet your entries using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr or@Eat_Your_Veg and we will retweet all that we see.
- All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
- The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.
Please use display the badge and link back to the co hosts sites.
2 thoughts on “Four Seasons Food April Challenge is Now Open!”
Oh I’m loving this theme, has Eat Your Veg all over it! No doubt I shall be making several entries 🙂
I knew you would be all over this one! x
Comments are closed.