- 1 sheet of ready made puff pastry
- 1 jar of onion confit
- 200g feta cheese
- 175g pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 small bunch of basil, roughly chopped
- olive oil to drizzle
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C/180F/Gas 6. Lay your puff pastry on some baking paper on a baking tray. Spread the onion confit all over the pastry leaving a 1/2cm edge all the way round.
- Sprinkle over the feta cheese and the olives. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20 minutes. When cooked, scatter over the basil leaves and serve with a crisp salad.
Adapted from BBC Good Food – 52 Summer Vegetable Dishes