I seem to always be complaining that time is passing too fast but seriously….it’s August already? I have taken a little break from the blog for the last few months to allow for me to devote myself to my job. But I am now back, or at least trying to be back. So it is nice for me to once again host a Four Seasons Food challenge.
Last month was all about Al Fresco dining, hosted by my foodie sister Louisa from Eat Your Veg. And the theme for this month is ‘Tomato Crazy’ to celebrate all those wonderful juicy red fruit. Just link up any recipe you have this month using truly top tomatoes! Can’t wait to see what you come up with.
The Guidelines To Enter:
- Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
- You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
- Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
- Add your recipe URL to the Linky or email your URL depending on the current month host. Please include the recipe title, the URL, your email address and if emailing, also a photo of the dish.
- Please include a link to Delicieux & Eat Your Veg on each entry.
- Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
- Please Tweet your entries using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr or@Eat_Your_Veg and we will retweet all that we see.
- All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
- The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Eat Your Veg Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.
Please use display the badge and link back to the co hosts sites.