The Summer has been racing on and I can’t believe we are already in August! July was busy and extremely hot and so a perfect month for plenty of BBQ’s in the sunshine. And you guys certainly know how to BBQ in style with so many wonderful entries in to FSF’s BBQ themed month hosted by my blogging sister, lovely Louisa from Chez Foti. The brilliant round up can be seen here.
And so we pass the hosting back over to me this month with the delectable theme of ‘Summer Puds’. We want you to get creative and inspire us as I know you can with your delicious Summery desserts. I literally can’t wait to see what you come up with…I expect to happily gain weight just by reading them!
The Guidelines To Enter:
- Any recipe that fits the current months theme can be entered, new or old.
- You can enter as many times a month as you wish. And of course feel free to enter your recipes to any other blogging challenges you like.
- Please give due credit if your recipe is not your own.
- Add your recipe URL to the Linky or email your URL depending on the current month host. Please include the recipe title, the URL, your email address and if emailing, also a photo of the dish.
- Please include a link to Delicieux & Chez Foti on each entry.
- Please add the relevant seasons badge – Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. Please update old posts that you enter to include a badge also.
- Please Tweet your entries using the hashtag #FourSeasonsFood and include @Delicieux_fr or @ChezFoti and we will retweet all that we see.
- All entries will be added to the Pinterest Group Board – Four Seasons Food.
- The winning entry each month will be promoted via Twitter, Delicieux & Chez Foti Facebook pages and Google+ by both co-hosts.
Please add your entries here with this Linky Tool!