June is going to be a very busy month for me here at Delicieux. I am very happy to say that as well as launching a new blogging challenge (Four Seasons Food) I am also going to be hosting one of my very favourite monthly events CREDIT CRUNCH MUNCH! Thank you Helen from Fuss Free Flavours & Camilla from Fab Food 4 All for trusting me with your baby…
I enter into Credit Crunch Munch every month without fail. The concept of creating money conscious meals is so important in todays family life and I wholeheartedly support it! It’s all about saving some money but still eating really great food!
Money saving topics could be:-
Dishes using cheaper ingredients – cheap cuts of meat or vegetarian
Meals using leftovers
Meals using up the ends of packets
Substitutions of cheaper ingredients
Meals that use less energy to cook
Faster cooking – less oven time for example
Batch cooking for the freezer
Food you have grown yourself
Meals from reduced food in the supermarket
The list is endless so get creative!
How to take part!
- To take part, simply blog about any recipe or money saving idea that is vaguely food related
- Please link to the Credit Crunch Munch pages on Fuss Free Flavours and Fab Food for All
- Please link to the current host (ME!) Anneli from Deliceiux
- Please use the Credit Crunch Munch Badge
- Tweet using #creditcrunchmunch
- Closing date – last day of the month
- By entering you are agreeing to this site using your image in the round up, and us pinning your entry to Pinterest.
- Remember to respect others’ copyright.
- Feel free to send to as many other events as you like, let’s help everyone save money!
Submissions for June, please enter your details with the linky tool: