I am really excited to be hosting Herbs On Saturday this month for the lovely Karen from Lavender & Lovage. It’s a brilliant recipe sharing blog challenge that I enter every month, sometimes more than once! So it’s a real honour for me to take the reigns for May.
The basic principle of the challenge is to submit recipes that use herbs. And who doesn’t love herbs? They can transform a recipe into something really special, adding a zing or scent that lifts and enhances the final dish. And being in the throws of Spring, I find that I want to throw handfuls of fresh vibrant herbs into almost everything!
Each month this challenge has many fabulous entries and one is chosen to receive a book as a prize. Details of this months prize will follow shortly.
The round up for April is here and is as usual, full of stunning recipes so well worth a read!
And as for May, here are the guidelines on how to enter the challenge:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of this post, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit and the recipes and posts can be from any day, NOT just Saturday!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #herbsonsaturday, @KarenBurnsBooth and @Delicieux_fr in your tweet – We will retweet all that we see.
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above, along with the Herbs on Saturday badge.
6. A guest blogger will choose their favourite recipe at the end of each month, and the winner of that recipe will receive the book that has been featured for that month.
Herbs on Saturday is a Recipe Sharing Blog Challenge..a simple and easy way to share recipes throughout the month and also a chance to learn new ways to cook with herbs, as well as discover new blogs and blogger chums! Add your recipe to the linky below: