- 3 oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds, remove pips
- 2 red onions, sliced into rounds
- 350g fresh Chorizo, sliced
- 1 tsp dried Thyme
- drizzle of oilve oil
- First layer your sliced oranges to cover the base of your slow cooker. Sprinkle with half a teaspoon of thyme. Then layer your sliced red onions and sprinkle with the rest of the thyme. Finally, layer your Chorizo on the top and drizzle over a little olive oil.
- Cover and cook in the slow cooker for 6-8 hours on High.
- Equally, this dish could be made in an oven dish and just baked in the oven for 45 minutes at 180F/200C.
I have entered this recipe into the One Ingredient Challenge for January 2013. The ingredient is Oranges this month. The challenge is hosted by my friend Laura from How To Cook Good Food. Pop over to her site and check it out!